Welcome patients to our instructional page for patient portal. We are excited to now have patient portal available to you after your first visit.
- The first time you are seen after October 1st, 2014 , new patients and established, will need to fill out a new symptom sheet for EHR purposes. This symptom sheet will update your new electronic chart in our system.
- NEW PATIENTS will need to print out additional forms by clicking the “NEW PATIENT FORMS” button above.
- You will first click the “Patient Portal Link” button on this page above after reading all instructions.
- All you need to obtain access to this form is your first and last name, and date of birth.
- ALL patients new and established will need to choose the “NEW PATIENT” button to fill out this form for the first visit to the patient portal.
- After filling out form – click the “SUBMIT” button and it will automatically populate over to our staff.
- If you cannot access the portal to fill out the form – click on the “PATIENT HISTORY FORM” button to print out form and bring with you filled out.
- After your visit to our office the staff will send you an email with your user and password to obtain full patient portal access. You will then click on “REGISTERED PATIENT” and follow instructions. “This access will allow you to see notes from your last visit, lab results, send messages to our staff and/or physician, and more.
- The first time you sign in the system will automatically prompt you to change your password of your choice.